Thursday 15 March 2012

Aamir Khan Celebrates his 47th Birthday

 

Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan, who turns 47 today, is busy shooting for his debut television reality show on his birthday. Aamir would make his debut about the small screen with a reality show, to become aired on Star Plus in 2 months' time.

"My business is shooting for your TV program today. Unfortunately, I won't be capable of celebrate it with the family. Usually, I make certain We are with our kids today. But I will be very much excited about the show," Aamir told reporters here.

"The team of Star TV and all of us looking to take a step different. I am working on the show since a couple of years. It becomes an ambitious project," he explained.

Reportedly, the show is titled, 'Satyamev Jayate'. "The show would go on air soon, say in 2 months or possibly even longer. It could be spread across 13 weeks. We've traveled across the country for that show," he was quoted saying.

Aamir is overwhelmed with all the wishes and love from his fans. "Birthday comes every year, I'm everyday has to be of the identical importance. I good think for that success, respect. With a personal front, I am happy for the participant in our house, our son, Azad," Aamir said.

"I am going to try to spend more and even more time with my family. I additionally thank my household for showing their support and love," he was quoted saying.

More Latest News Here

John Carter Disney Movie Trailer
Asia Cup 2012 Schedule
Veena Malik in Swayamvar

0 comments:

Post a Comment